Social Work Services. Occupational Therapy.
Monica from Supported Pathways is registered to provide General Social Work services. Referrals can come from (a) medical practitioners; (b) medical specialists; (c) health care providers with a current referral transferring the entitled person to another health care provider of the same specialty; or (d) hospital discharge planners.
Services provided by our General Social Worker may include but are not limited to:
- general counselling and case management;
- service co-ordination and facilitating access to community services;
- referral and advocacy
- discharge planning (where it is of such complexity that it is deemed outside the scope of the discharge planner’s role and responsibility);
- education and information;
- vocational and employment counselling or rehabilitation;
- accommodation and placement assistance;
To be updated later in 2019 Service currently not available.