NDIS Support Coordination
Supported Pathways is registered to provide:
Specialist Support Coordination
Social Work Services
Support Coordination is an NDIS funded support that is designed to support participants to make the most of their NDIS funds. Once a plan is approved, participants work with Support Coordinators to determine how their funds will be spent and to connect with providers. However you will need to request a Support Coordinator in you NDIS planning meeting.
At its best, Support Coordination is about:
- facilitating conversations about what is possible with a person’s NDIS funds
- building capacity for the participant to exercise choice and control
- supporting participants to navigate the NDIS marketplace and find providers that are the best option for them.
How to find the right support coordinator:
- raise your expectations, you want the best coordinator
- a support coordinator should assist you to build your own capacity to coordinate your own supports
- a support coordinator should be unbiased and independent, therefore not steering you towards their own services
- a support coordinator should assist you to find the best services to suit your individual needs
- find a support coordinator who is genuinely interested in supporting you to pursue best possible outcomes
Supported Pathways will work with you to pursue the best possible outcomes.
Supported Pathways will work with you to find the best service provider/s to suit your needs.
Supported Pathways is independent and unbiased, and will assist you to coordinate your own supports for future needs.
Support Coordination & Specialist Coordination in unique environments
Supported Pathways has Coordinators with experience in navigating specialised environments such as,
- Nursing homes
- Corrections facilities
- Mental Health units, secured and unsecured